let’s play 20 questions
- my full name is Julie Rose Mann
- I was born on May 16th, 1994
- I am United States citizen and this makes me feel Concerned.
- My star sign is Taurus
- I have One sibling.
- I am currently working as a Cashier but I have my BS in Literature.
- I was a Resident Advisor at EMU and it was a trip.
- My pronouns are She/Hers and They/Them
- I am Bisexual/Biromantic/Queer
- I am more spiritual than religious, but either way it’s something that is very private/personal to me.
- I really like Space and Running and Netflix.
- I have One Tattoo and want more
- Dogs are my favorite animal – my family has one but I’m also pretty fond of cats and in the process of fostering-to-adopting one.
- I am Mentally Ill (BPD/Anxiety/Depression/PTSD)
- and I am a Writer/Poet.
I mostly like to write about my personal journey with my mental illness/recovery, as well as how I experience the world around me. But honestly, this blog is a hodge-podge of what I want to write and what I would want to read about, (if I wasn’t me). You can also find me on Twitter @themeanestjulie (a joke) or Instagram @julierose_2013. I appreciate your patience as I’m unlikely to update this regularly – but I’ll do my best.